Import or display RSS feed from micro.blog

Hello,

I keep a blog on write.as and use micro.blog as a link blog. I’d like to publish the micro.blog RSS feed as a sidebar or even pinned post to my write.as blog.

I’ve been looking for instructions on how to publish an RSS feed on write.as but haven’t found anything. Any pointers?

1 Like

What do you mean by publish? You mean retrieve the RSS feed URL from your blog on write.as? From what I’m seeing it’s just adding /feed/ to your blog URL.

I really like micro.blog as well so I’m always supportive of trying to get Write.as and Micro.blog to work together better!

Sorry it took me so long to come back with a reply @oneboiledfrog and thank you for the response.

I would like my micro.blog links to be published on a pinned post called “Links” on my write.as blog. I’d like it to show the last 20 links or so. I can get the feed from micro.blog site but can’t work out how to publish the results in a post in this way.

Okay, I just found a post on using glitch to create some. code to accomplish this, from @cjeller1592

I tried remixing it. I’m getting an error when I try to view the XML. I’m not sure what I did wrong in the code but will keep plugging away.