How to Best Manage and Organize Multiple Blogs?

Hey guys… :wave:

I have recently started using the platform to share a few personal and creative projects. I love how minimal and distraction-free it is for writing! However, I am running into some challenges with managing multiple blogs at once.

Currently, I have a personal blog, a separate one for poetry, and another dedicated to tech-related articles. I’m finding it a bit tricky to organize everything and make sure each blog has its own clear focus and audience. I’m also wondering if there are any tips or tricks for managing them all from one account efficiently.

Here are a few questions I have:

1. Is there an easy way to switch between blogs while writing or editing posts?
  2. How do you all manage keeping the content flow consistent across multiple blogs without feeling overwhelmed?
  3. Are there any features (or third-party tools) that you recommend for better organizing posts across different blogs?
  4. Any advice on how to promote each blog effectively without overlapping too much in terms of content or audience?

I also check this: https://discuss.write.as/t/is-multiple-blogs-in-single-user-mode-supposed-to-workblockchain But I have not found any solution. Could anyone guide me about this? I had really appreciate hearing your experiences or any tips you might have. I want to make sure I stay focused and organized, but also allow each blog to grow at its own pace.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Respected community member! :blush: