Zapier integration

We’ve just created a Zapier integration that enables you to automatically publish a Write.as blog post! This is an action you can connect to certain triggers on their platform.

We’d like to make this integration available to the world, but need to reach 10 invited users first. So if you’d like to use this, you can start doing so here.

Also, if you have other ideas for what you’d like to be able to do via Zapier, let us know here :slight_smile:

1 Like

Done !
:star_struck:

1 Like

Awesome! Aaand I just realized it was still set to use our dev environment before – fixed now.

Can you give us a sample use case…

I’m working on creating Zap Templates to show off some uses – just waiting on Zapier to let me select the Write.as integration. But a few I’ve come up with so far (feel free to add to this list):

• Share a link on your blog with the Zapier Push extension
  • Syndicate a WordPress or Ghost post to your Write.as blog
  • Publish an Evernote or OneNote note to your blog
  • Publish a Markdown file from Dropbox to your blog
3 Likes

Matt, just an update to this thread to say that it changed my past 2 days of effort on Zapier: I had used the secret email to setup some publishing, but it did not work as hoped at all: you need to submit a subject/headline and the UTF8 encoding from Zapier messed that up, plus all posts ended up showing with the Sans font by default, and more problems. The Zapier extension fixed everything for me.

Also: I had been trying to do the same using n8n.io—I wish I could use that, which I installed locally on a Raspberry Pi, to save those $20/mo for Zapier, but maybe at some point I will be able to.

Just wanted you to know that I really wish the Zapier bridge was public and not on invite, I really missed something like this from Ghost!

2 Likes