Plan is following:
- Repository will start initially with builds for CentOS/RHEL 7 and 8;
- WriteFreely version will be from stable branch;
- Configuration will be set up as multiblog using MySQL/MariaDB (with dependency to use version 5.6+);
- Installation will create dedicated system user and system service to run on that user (not on root);
- Installation/upgrade is supposed to
- Configuration prepared to run WriteFreely behind Nginx reverse proxy with SSL properly configured.
Anything else important I missed?
I will post detailed info about whole set up so that it could be used to create official repository as well
With CentOS ready, I plan to set up Apt repository for Ubuntu flavors as well.