Given the features you have already I wish I could use Write.as to do the following:
- Write some chapters for a book I’m working on with Write.as
- limit these chapters to be viewed by a list of folks who might have either a role of beta reader, or they have “subscribed” to my book / content
- allow those readers to comment on my content
- allow those readers to get notifications when I update a chapter / blog post
- allow those readers to support me by either a subscription / webmonetization / or tips
- output the works as epub, mobi, pdf so I can publish them to Gumroad / Amazon / etc.
- easily give beta readers / subscribers credit for helping with the chapters / posts