Why Articles are not Published frequently on write freely

I am facing issues while publishing articles on write freely. Is there any reason? Suggestions to solve this issue, thanks.

@markwyner this is spam/linkfarm rubbish: hover over the ?.
I have reported it, and considered maybe we need some more mods here (yes I am happy to volunteer if @matt is looking). I have noticed this trend, hiding links among seemingly legitimate posts, this is the second I have seen here. Previous one was from an old account too.

1 Like

And here I am just trying to be helpful. It was written ambiguously, but I actually thought it might be a non-English speaker. I didn’t even see that question mark. Are they hoping someone will accidentally click on it? So bizarre. Anyway, thanks for the note.

nah, it’s linkfarming to increase their site reputation with search engine indexing. The more links there are to their site, the higher it ranks. here is the other one, tacked on the end of an actual link in their post: How to Best Manage and Organize Multiple Blogs? - #2 by nigel

noted matt hasn’t got to that either even though I reported it when it arrived.

1 Like

I always wonder why spammers take so much time to do this. Are links nofollow here? If so, do they bring any ranking juice?