‘View’ link on main page

After not being on my blog for a few days, I just visited it and noticed that the ‘view’ link at the top right corner of posts on the main (#collection) page is now permanently present, whereas before, you either had to hover or click somewhere in its vicinity on a touchscreen to bring it up. Additionally, it now appears in a sans-serif font as opposed to a serif.

My question is: is there some CSS or code I can use to revert the link’s appearance to the way it used to be, and/or is there alternately/also a way that I could just do away with the link altogether (you can already access the post page by clicking the title, if it’s linked via a title hashtag or markdown linking, so it feels like something I could do away with without affecting functionality).

Any help would be great! Thanks!

Hey, are you on a mobile device? If so, we recently changed it to always show up on touchscreen devices, so it’s easier for people to access. This was primarily for the edit, delete, pin, etc. actions, but I suppose it applies to the “view” links readers see on blogs, too.

We just reverted the link back to the serif font it was using before. Otherwise, you should be able to revert back to the previous behavior on mobile devices with this custom CSS:

@media (pointer: coarse) {
  article .hidden {
    -moz-opacity: 0;
    -khtml-opacity: 0;
    -webkit-opacity: 0;
    opacity: 0;
  }
}

As for removing the link entirely, I don’t think there’s any real good way to do it with custom CSS, as the only option would be to remove all links around post management, so you wouldn’t be able to edit or delete posts then. Maybe we can adjust this in the future, though.

Worked perfectly! Thanks so much for getting back about that and for reverting it back to Lora/serif stylization!