Suboptimal discuss.write.as experience

Something goes wrong with your discuss.write.as UX/UI.
I’m logged in at write.as . I opened discuss.write.as and clicked “Log in”. Then I clicked “with Write.as”. I saw this:

Why I should give this info? I don’t want to create new account, I just want to log in using existing account.

Okay, now I see two clickable things here: “Log in” and “Create your account”. What I should click? I want to merely log in, so I clicked “Log in”. But this opened previous screen! So I got in a loop. So (in the second attempt) I clicked “Create your account” and now was able to get to discuss.write.as .

So, something is wrong. Okay, I understand that I need to provide additional info and perform new registration in any case. But that loop is simply fiasco. I clicked “log in”, because this is most natural variant to me, and that natural variant returned me to previous screen!

I’m paying consumer

Unfortunately this is just the way it works… The forum software powering discuss.write.as is completely separate from Write.as, which is why you have to create an account here in addition to your Write.as account – the “login with Write.as” button is just there to make it a little easier.

Is there a way to make UX/UI a little better? So that a user will not stick in such a loop. For example, on pictured screen replace phrase “Already have an account?” with “Already have an discuss.write.as account?”

Then “Log in to link your OAuth 2 account” with “Log in to link your OAuth 2 account (only if you used discuss.write.as before)”.

“Create your account” probably should be somehow changed, too