Snap.as, list links to all posts containing that photo

Would be lovely if in photo view all write.as posts containing that photo were shown as links.

1 Like

Great input, I haven’t considered that before. Could you explain your workflow a bit more, that is, what you’re doing before / after you get to a photo on Snap.as and then want to navigate to the posts using it?

Before, I edit (crop, et al) in iOS Photos. Sometimes, for a given write.as post, photos are spread out over time, so I have to hunt them down and upload to snap.as (unless they’re already in, but I’m new to it all so far here so haven’t encountered that yet). The photos in this post are spread out over the last two years or so: https://deaconpatrick.org/write-right-to-think-well

After, it’s simply helpful to know where I’ve used a photo, expecially if I’m looking for something that matches what I’ve written. Even having a subtle number in the bottom right corner of the grid preview page, so blank for zero times use, 1 for 1, etc…, then if I need details, I can pop in to the individual photo and see the links to the posts its in.

1 Like

Agreed, this will be hugely useful for heavy users. Perhaps it could be a Pro feature.