When publishing a post in a public blog let’s say
tech, those posts under
tech blog are not visible to other users. That is when author opens
https://example.com/tech, they can see their posts in list, however when other users visit the same link to view all articles available under the blog, they do not show up. Same when link is opened in incognito mode. Refreshing doesn’t help. Also, posts are not federated.
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- Write a post, publish it.
- Go to that blog page in incognito.
- Posts are not showing up.
- Check mastadon profile corresponding to that blog, again posts are not showing up.
- Should list all posts under given blog.
- Should be visible from mastadon profile.
- Multi-user mode
- Database: mysql
- Open registration: yes
- Federation enabled: yes
Version or last commit:
I am using FreeBSD, so installed the latest available package with version 0.14.0.
After whole day passed, one of the posts become visible in the website. However, none of the posts are yet federated.