Set Color for Subscribe Button

How do I set the color of my Subscribe button?

From the help link it is under “email subscription” and then “custom CSS”. The help link is at the bottom of your account management page. If you are editing a post you need to tap on the Write.as logo, then scroll to the bottom of the page.

1 Like

Thanks!

Thanks @nibl! Here is the code from the guide if anyone is interested. Replace the color with whatever you prefer:

#subscribe-btn {
   border: 1px #2988bc;
   background: #2988bc; 
}
3 Likes

Perfect. Thank you guys.

Hi,

Sorry to bump this old topic but I do have a related question : is there a way to modify the text as well (I’d like to replace “subscribe” by its french translation “S’abonner”) ?

Not a big deal, just curious. I guess there is a quick trick in javascript but can’t find out…

Thank you

Hi @mxcrml! No worries at all —a related question is a perfectly fine reason to bump a topic.

You’re right, this can be done with a little JavaScript. The below should work for your use case.

document.getElementById('subscribe-btn').value = "S’abonner";

Let me know if it that helps, and if it doesn’t, we’ll find the code that does!

1 Like

Sorry for the late reply: it works like a charm, thank you ! :slight_smile:

If by any means you also have an idea on how to personalize both the subscribe sentence (above the subscribe button) and the unsubscribe one (including the link of the unsubscribe button), that would be awesome.

But that is another topic, which I will bump up just after this message.

Again, thank you very much.