Purchased 5 yr deal of write.as and bought writefreely app help

I’m attempting to figure out how to use the app to publish to my Write.as domain. I am not techy so the easier the better.

Is that even possible as what I read made me assume so and I could be wrong lol.

Also are there any step by step video tutorials available? I am trying to build 2 kinds of sites one is a news commentary site on current events and one is a affiliate marketing blog slash video blog posts

Thanks

1 Like

Hey @robreece, can you tell me a bit more about what you’re trying to do with the app?

You’ll need to create your Write.as blogs on the web, and then should be able log in to your Write.as account in the app to start writing. Here’s a guide on using the app that goes into detail, but let me know if you have any further questions.

1 Like

I am trying to interact with write.as through the app instead of the web portal

@robreece Right, that’s certainly supported. I write and publish about half of my posts to my Write.as blogs from the WriteFreely app.

I’m going to need a bit more detail from you to understand how I can help, so let’s go through a couple of questions together here.

1. Are you able to log in to your Write.as account on the web (i.e., by opening https://write.as/login in your browser)?
  2. Are you able to log in to your Write.as account in the WriteFreely iOS app? Here’s a short video showing how (click on the image to open the video link in a separate tab):

Imgur