Post was incorrectly blocked

Hey! I was posting some creative writing for an indie game to share it with the rest of the team, and it was blocked as spam. I’m a software developer, so I know you probably can’t give too much advice on how to bypass the filter… I guess consider this half request for help and half bug report.

The post is just creative writing and not particularly different to things I’ve posted before, but I have a few guesses as to what might be getting it held. There are a few [bracketed placeholders] for dates that need to get decided on; could those be getting read as links? There’s also a repeating “captain’s log” header and some made-up words (“intrasystem”, “subspace”), but those seem less likely to be responsible.

e: There are no actual links anywhere in the post.

In the mean time, I’ve just shared the file with the team directly. We like using write.as because it’s convenient and the output’s really nice to read, but it’s definitely not a huge deal for this one thing to get held up.

Hey, sorry about that. It definitely could’ve been tripped by some links (most common), or certain keywords (less common). But I’ve just sent you a private message that will disable the spam filter for your account, so you won’t run into this again.