[Nevermind] "Your account is silenced; Domain not pointing at blog; Image uploads not working

Edit: Turns out, I just needed to verify my email still, which I somehow stumbled across that I had not done so somewhere. It might be that this needs to be a bit more obvious.

original post

Hello! Wondering where I might get some support. I just started out with write.as (Pro) last night, having set up a custom domain and such. Today I went to customize and write a first post, and I’m running into a variety of issues.

One, the custom domain thethinkingsir.com does not appear to be pointing at the blog. It resolves to write.as, but points to a “This page is missing.” page. I double-checked that I don’t have any erroneous DNS records as well.

Then within customization, I discovered that I was unable to upload a social image or favicon, and I receive a message “Server responded with 0 code.”. This also occurred when I tried uploading images for my first post.

Then when I went to publish the first post (partially as an attempt to deal with the image upload issue - I intended to go back and edit the post to try uploading again), and I was met with an alert that says “Your account is silenced, so you can’t publish or update posts.”.

So, I’m officially slamming my head on my desk and seeking support just getting started.

This is probably relevant:

Indeed. It just wasn’t obvious to me that email verification was pending anywhere. Still reasonable to require email though.