NaNoWriMo @ Write.as

November is National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo), and for the month we are opening up some features and doing some things to celebrate what NaNoWriMo is really about - creative writing. Whether that’s a novel for NaNoWriMo, short stories, or poetry, we want to help you tap into another creative outlet.

Here are some of things we have planned for all users this month:

• One additional blog (just contact us with your username at hello@write.as to redeem it)
  • “Novel” format unlocked
  • The 50k word limit is lifted so you can write your story in a single post
  • Each week we will release a creative writing prompt that you can fill out with Submit.as with select entries will be shared on Read Write.as

More to come! Please follow this guide if you want to learn how to start using Write.as for creative writing. Let us know if you have any questions or comments.

Thanks everyone!

2 Likes

I want to know how to unlock the “Novel” format…

The Novel format should be unlocked know @mlmist. We just had a bug that prevented this from happening but everything should be operational now.

Let us know if you (or anyone) is still having trouble and we’ll be glad to help out.

Thank you @cjeller1592 for your help very much!

You will not know how excited I was when I knew you had fixed the bug. I have tried so many times to save the format, but it didn’t work. I even sent a email to you because I believed I have to apply to you to unlock the “Novel” format.

I tried to save my blog to Novel format 10 minutes ago, and it worked. Thank you again!