NaNoWriMo 2022

November is National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo)! We’re continuing our yearly tradition of supporting this by opening up our novel-writing features to everyone. That includes:

• The Novel display format, so your posts show up in chronological order
  • An extra blog on your account, so you can share your novel (message @support with your username to get this)
  • Full post-length limit for Free users, so you can write longer chapters

This month, you can also create a free account when you sign up with this link: Start writing — Write.as. This is both for NaNoWriMo, as well as on the recent Twitter news, since many people seem to be looking for new spaces to socialize online.

2 Likes

Awesome, new writers! :slight_smile:

Think the free tier will continue on beyond November? I know spam was an issue at one point, but if that’s sorted, there should def be an opening for new(er) writers/bloggers :slight_smile:

Hello everyone. I am interested in the extra blog option and I had messaged the support channel but got no response. Just wondering if support is active? I don’t have social media accounts and I just had to create an account in here to make the request.

Also, are there any conditions that we need to meet to qualify to take advantage of this offer? I hope the additional blog is added for lifetime of the account and not just one month?

And thank you to @matt and team for making this offer. I am sure it would help a lot of writers out there. I will spread the word as much as I can :slight_smile:

I received a response now. Thank you for doing the needful. Happy weekend everyone :heart_eyes:

1 Like