This is fantastic! I started playing with this last night and removed my custom code, as this feels much nicer. I love the aesthetic and language choices as well. Thank you for implementing this feature; I am excited to use it more for my work.
I noticed what might be a bug (?) or something weird about my setup: it works fine on write.as/ but not on my custom domain. The console reports a 404 error when the text reads “Unlocking subscriber content…”:
XHRPOST https://innkeepergames.com/api/collections/innkeeper/posts/how-to-monetize-a-godot-game-with-web-monetization/splitcontent [HTTP/2 404 Not Found 190ms]
Let me know if you’d like me to post this somewhere else thread instead of through this announcement thread.
Really glad you like what we went with. Thanks for experimenting with it!
Looks like you definitely found a bug, affecting blogs on custom domains. We’ve just patched that, so if you check out your post now it should work. Let us know if you run into any other trouble, though!
Thank you very much! Yes, it works perfectly now!
Just about to put my pointer in the meta …
I was getting a math Jax error and forgot i had switched the renderer. Removed all custom .js and still a no go. Hmm.