IP Address got banned

Hello.

I have some trouble, when I want to publish my story on write as, suddenly a notification like this popped up on my screen. My IP address got banned but I feel like I didn’t do anything. Can you help me for this? Write as is my safe place for writting, I don’t know what’s my fault because I haven’t opened write as for so long… And this morning I want to publish my story but it went like this… Please help me to solve this problem.

Thank You.

1 Like

Hi, sorry about that! I just sent you a private message with a link to fix this issue automatically. Please let me know if you still have any trouble after that!

Hello.

I have some problem, when I want to publish my writings, suddenly a notification pop up saying that my IP address got banned. I don’t think I ever do spamming or anything, because it’s been a long time since I open write as too. So, can you help me to fix this? Because I have to write something for my assignment and I found write is was really helpful.

Thank you!

Hi @lokananta, I just replied to your private message.

Hello, I have the same problems too. When I clicked the publish button, a notification popped up on my screen. I think I didn’t do anything so how could my IP address got banned? I just not using write as for a little long time bcs I’m so busy in real life. please help me.

thank you so much.

@ursweetiepie just sent you a private message!

Hello.

I have the same problems too, when I want to publish my writings, suddenly a notification pop up saying that my IP address got banned. I don’t think I ever do spamming or anything, because it’s been a long time since I open write as too. So, can you help me to fix this?

Thank you!

Just sent you a private message!

Hallo Matt, I need your help. I have the same problem as these friends too. My IP address got banned, I can not publish my writing. Though I don’t think I did spamming or something bad. I want to write and publish more at this platform. So, would you mind to help me?

thank you very much, Matt.

Just sent you a message!