Individual posts = blank page?

Working on a new project and am brand new to this platfrom

Collection and posting submissions to a write.as blog via submit.as - thats cool that works great.

Now the approved submission shows as a post on my home page, but when you click the post title it leads to a page with just the title of my blog (to the left) and nothing else. Not sure what I’m doing wrong, but I feel like you should be able to view posts individually and not just on the homepage right? each one has a unique URL?

I would like to email the authors a link to their submission on my blog once it has been approved, but right now the only way you can read the post is on the home page.

Can you edit the permalinks for posts?

thanks

Hey @Adam, sorry about the post not showing up! That was a Submit.as bug that we just fixed. If you check out your post now, you should see it.

As for the permalinks, you can edit them by clicking Edit on the published post, then clicking the “i” button near the top-right corner of the editor. From there, you can set metadata like the “slug” for the post URL, the language, and the official “published” date.

1 Like

Thanks Matt!