First impressions starting a newsletter

Hi everyone. New Pro user here.

I really like what write.as stands for as a company, and I’m excited to pay for a service that delivers on what is promised.

A few feature requests I’d like to pass along to enhance the platform as I set up my newsletter that I’m sending out to family and friends:

1. Reply directly to subscriber-emailed posts. I’m going to be sending my newsletter to people who are not very tech-forward. I know it’s inevitable that some of them will give me feedback by replying directly to my post’s email they get in their inbox, and it’s a shame that I won’t get those replies sent to me. I will have to put a disclaimer at the bottom of each post for them to email me personally.
  2. Optional comment section. I totally understand why this isn’t a thing already, but it seems like it should be an option for publishers as a way to publicly (or privately) communicate with their readers. I know this was brought up over a year ago as a work in progress (remark.as), but I haven’t seen any update in a while about it.
  3. View email list. This is probably my biggest/most important request. I really want to be able to see who is subscribed to my newsletter. Is this something in the pipeline?

Thanks for a great product and I hope everyone is staying healthy and sane during this crazy year.