Edit not working

I started to write Plan from recipe — Write.as and clicked the Publish button to see how I was doing. It looked fine. But then when I clicked Edit again, all my markdown text disappeared.

All blank, all gone, in the Editor. I copied all the text so I don’t lose all my work but will do my writing elsewhere until I get write.as editing correctly again.

Help would be good…

Started over and the Edit function seems to be working. I have no idea what I did wrong the first time, or what Write.as did wrong. I’ll keep going a bit and see if the problems happen again…

Oops, the problem came back. I give up on write.as until I get a solid solution. Wasting too much time…

P.S. I have really liked using Write.as and want to continue, but as of now, I am stuck.

Did you start a new post before trying to edit the one you were working on?

If I knew exactly what you were doing, maybe I could reproduce the error, and either explain how or why it happened. I personally haven’t experienced the issue that you’re describing.

Did you start a new post before trying to edit the one you were working on?

Just tried that, seems to work ok. So I have no idea what I did wrong the first time, but it wasted a day for me. Will keep trying the new post later today and see how it goes…

1 Like