This is also a while off, but I wanted to get some early conversations going around our collaboration product, Draft.as.
A collaboration tool tightly integrated with Write.as. Meant to be used for asynchronous text-based collaboration – e.g. a writer and an editor. Basically a lightweight Google Docs.
(A tentative list of features)
- Revision history
- Import existing Write.as posts
- Edit a document anonymously / without signing up
- Publish final document to a Write.as account / blog
If you collaborate with others on blog posts or other documents:
- what does that process usually look like for you?
- what tools do you normally use?
- what has been missing from the tools you’ve used before?
What would you like to see in a really simple collaboration tool?
Would you find something like this useful at all?