We’re looking to improve our developer resources – tools, documentation, etc. – in the near future, and I’m wondering what everyone would find most helpful!
I see a few ways we might improve things now:
- Launch a WriteFreely-specific developer portal
- Re-scope our current Write.as Developer site as a portal to our entire suite – WriteFreely, Snap.as, Submit.as, etc.
- Add simple web-based developer tools
- Generate a user access token via the web
- Test API calls via the web
- Other simple tasks to get started with the API?
What do you think of these? Anything else you’d like to see?