Cross-product Roadmap

Thanks to @jason’s (and others) feedback, I’ve put together an updated roadmap for all of our products, whether they’ve actually launched, or been promised or discussed here.

https://musing.studio/roadmap

As has been discussed before, I know new development can seem a bit random or unexplained from the outside. We’re regularly moving things along every day, but I don’t always give the big-picture view of where we are, except in the occasional blog post. So hopefully this can serve as a helpful, up-to-date snapshot of where we are and where we’re headed in the short term (i.e. over the next two quarters).

I plan to continue updating this on a quarterly basis, and link to our actual project tracker when applicable. I’ve also included realistic deadlines that we intend to meet on high-priority features. For lower-priority features on different products, they’re still listed, but without a solid delivery date. Those could change, but we’re trying to stick to that plan as much as possible.

I hope this helps! Let me know if there’s any way you all think it could be improved.

5 Likes

Thank you so much! This rocks and has exactly the level of details I was thinking about.

1 Like