Cache issue?

Hey, the versions of my blog post in the edit mode and the published version are different. It seems that some computers can see the more up-to-date version though. Could it be a caching issue? How to get around that? Thanks!

Edit:
I’m using a custom subdomain, if that makes any difference.

If you make quick edits, it does get caught into caching sometimes (if going between the edit mode and the publish mode). Try visiting in a private browser, if the updates appear, that’s what people will see.

Hey Justin, thanks for taking the time to reply :pray:

In my case it seems it’s not updated even hours after my edit. Do you know if there’s a way to flush the cache? Or maybe how long does it get used before getting refreshed? Thanks!

I’ve seen this before on my own blog. Do you see anything different if you toggle between the Rich Text Editor and the Markdown Editor?

I feel like I noticed that this sometimes showed the text (the markdown editor).

Got it! I see the same issue using both the editors. If no technical person from write.as comes around I’ll send them an email, then post the answer here :slight_smile: Thanks again Justin!

1 Like