I have set my blog to use a password. On any IOS device I have tried, using either Safari or Brave, if I have previously signed on to update the blog and then signed out, the read password for the blog is not accepted. I found that when I deleted cookies, the password was accepted.
- on one iPad (IOS 17.2), cookies were turned off, so I could not log on as the author, or view the blog.
- on another iPad (IOS 15.8), I can log on as the author, but I cannot view the blog, if I have logged out as the author. The read password is not accepted.
- Viewing the blog using the Brave browser does not work on both iPads, with cookies enabled.
- on an iPhone (IOS 17.2.1) using Safari I can access the blog both as the author, and using the read only password.
- on Windows 10 using FireFox I can access the blog both as the author, and using the read only password.