"Load more" in Anonymous Posts-- Lost titles and no "move to" option

Hey folks!

My partner and I have a collaborative write.as blog and we make a lot of draft/anonymous posts to have ready for when we don’t have time to write new posts.

In the anonymous post list it shows 10 draft posts, after which there’s a “load more” option that allows you to show the rest of your posts in the list. However, all the posts after “loading more” lose their titles, instead showing the garbled private link code, and they also lose their ability to “move to…” a different blog.

Is there a way this can be fixed?

It’s just a bit inconvenient to work around, not being able to tell which post is which from the titles, having to copy & paste the post info into a new post, posting it to the proper blog, and then re-setting the date to when it was meant for (if necessary).

Thanks for your time!

Facing this same issue right now, it’s really inconvenient for me. I have to do this for a great amount of posts, and I wouldn’t like to do this manually for over 30 of them. Any chance this is getting fixed?

Sorry this took so long to fix – this is fixed now on Write.as! And it’ll be in the next version of WriteFreely (see #356).

2 Likes

Cool! Thanks Matt!
I see the “move to” option now, but the titles are still garbled, showing up as “q4jxh9iqucblzw93c” and such. Any chance that will see a fix soon?

Best,
Kate

1 Like

Ah yep, you’re right. Will get that fixed this week!

1 Like