Export to epub

I see it’s in the labs right now. Is there an estimated release date?

I’ve been thinking giving an epub compiling previous stories every 6/12 monthes would be a nice addition to my blog.

Just had a look: it’s no more in the labs. It won’t be developed? If thats so I can still make pdf&txt&md ebooks.

Making an epub can be a pain in the *ss, I know :slight_smile:

We do plan to develop this still! We actually have a working prototype right now, but still need to work out smaller issues like image support in the final ePub. We took it down from the “Coming Soon” section just because I’m not quite sure when we’ll release it yet :slight_smile:

If you’d like to test it out when it’s in beta, we can definitely give you early access to it. Would love to get your feedback.

Would you want to see any other features as part of this, besides maybe a time-based filter for which posts to include in the export? So far, we’re imagining it’ll let readers export your entire blog as ePub, or export posts on a particular hashtag.

2 Likes

Awesome!

If you’d like to test it out when it’s in beta, we can definitely give you early access to it. Would love to get your feedback

Yup, would definitely try it out!

Would you want to see any other features as part of this, besides maybe a time-based filter for which posts to include in the export? So far, we’re imagining it’ll let readers export your entire blog as ePub, or export posts on a particular hashtag.

I have to think about it. I just know that in my case, there would be at least one post to exclude (the youtube video post).

This is live now if you want to give it a shot!

2 Likes