eBook Add-on

I am no longer using this feature at all what so ever, no need to copy me in further.

Hey, give this a try again. I’ve extended the time allowed to generate the ebooks, so it may take a bit, but it shouldn’t timeout and show you that message anymore.

Let me know if you still have any trouble!

Hi @matt thank you for your help.
This is the error I am getting now:

Thanks – can you try one more time now?

It worked perfectly :))) ty so much, Matt!

Glad to help! Thank you for your patience with it!!

This works for me, too, thanks for the update! What is the advantage of this export instead of a simple PDF export? What is different when I export to .epub directly?

ePub is a reflowable text format best suited to mobile and small screens, PDF a fixed layout format.

Thanks for the quick reply. Do you know what it will do with pictures? I have the issue that my uploaded pictures are just a bit too big to fit two horizontal ones on one page in a PDF export. It works if I scale down text size by 10 degrees, but this also decreases font size, which is not what I wanted. Would pictures be scaled automatically?

1 Like

Does Write.as support PDF export? If so I’m not familiar with it and don’t know how it may handle images.

Oh, you’re right, I just print the blog page from my browser, then write.as has nothing to do with it, of course.

1 Like